Idaho’s Highest Trail Race, now as a 100 mile endurance run
22 July-July 24, 2022. 6 PM Start.
the standhope 100
We are very excited to present our longest race distance, the 100 mile endurance run. This will be an unforgettable single-loop trek completely circumnavigating the Pioneer Mountain Range of central Idaho. Runners can expect the following:
- 12 fully stocked aid stations
- custom belt buckle for finishers
- experienced race staff and volunteers
- technical t-shirt
- a well-marked course
- event communication and medical support
- many hard ascents and high-altitude views
This is NOT an easy course. Three of the aid stations are completely hiked in. You must be in very good shape to run this event, and there will be many stretches of the course with very difficult access if you become hurt or lost. Listed below are resources for your logistics.
ROUTE PHOTO ALBUM (it took many years to put this together!)